H e l l o
I'm Nikita &
I Do Website Design
My journey to becoming a freelance web designer has been somewhat unconventional. After training and working as a registered nurse, I decided on the ultimate career change and followed my interests in web and design.
In 2019 I got engaged, went travelling and moved to Australia, then lockdown hit. Due to restrictions and living abroad we had to book all of our wedding vendors online. This is when I realised the amount of businesses who need to improve their online presence.
My goal is simple… I want to help your business succeed!
In an age where everything is digital, standing out online is essential. I want to help creative professionals build premium websites to help their business succeed. No matter how large or small your business is, I will design a website which reflects its values, priorities and services.
We can work together to make this happen for you!
What do I do?
Want to know more?
Look at the services I offer and what I can do to help your business get online, with a fully functional and responsive website that reflects your brand and business!
Get in touch
You can contact me to get started on the process of getting your business online, or just to have an informal chat to see what option would suit you!
Fun facts about me!
- The streets of Longford, Ireland are where I call home, but I am always moving and I’ve never lived in one place for longer than 18 months.
- Travelling and being in new places makes me so happy. I’ve been to over 30 countries so far, 20 of which were in the space of 13 months!
- I love a good (and bad) pun.
- My surname is Ryan and my husband’s first name is Ryan. If he took my surname when we got married he would be Ryan Ryan.
- I’m an animal lover, especially dogs. I don’t currently have any pets but my dream is to own a large open space with dogs, chickens, llamas, goats and any other rescue animals that may find there way in!
- I was a scout for 6 years and still love to hike and camp (my about me picture was taken last year on a 2 week camping trip around Tasmania).
- The pandemic hit when we were living in Australia and we got stuck there for over 2 years.
- In my spare time I am a registered nurse, specialising in paediatric cardiology and neonatal nursing.